I am separated from my husband and the courts require my son to go see his father but he doesn’t want to go. Can you help my son’s voice be heard in the courts?

Under our legislation, the Office of the Representative for Children and Youth cannot assist in custody and access situations. You would need to talk to your legal counsel regarding how to get your son’s voice heard in court. We may be able to refer you to other agencies that could assist you.