I am living with my foster parents and I really want to play soccer. They say they would like me to play, but the fees are too high. Can you help my foster parents pay the sporting fees for me?

As a child in care, your rights include the right to participate in social and recreation activities if available and appropriate, and according to your abilities and interests. Contact us to learn more about the rights of children and youth in care, and what to do if you feel you are being denied your rights.