My daughter has special needs and is residing at a care facility out of the city. I would like her to be closer to home. Can you help her get a transfer to a closer care facility?

If your daughter is under 24 years of age and in a care facility, she may be receiving a service designated under the Representative for Children and Youth Act. Contact us and someone will be able to assess the type of assistance we may be able to offer.