MARCH 24, 2014

One of our advocates can listen to your concerns and assist you with having your voice heard and considered by your social worker. If you are still not happy with the social worker’s decision, an advocate can help you to file a complaint about the decision and ask that the decision is reconsidered. You do have a right to have your say about decisions that are being made on your behalf.