Recent News | VIEW ALL

four youth

Representative’s statement on International FASD Awareness Day

International FASD Awareness Day is an important time for us to recognize the strengths of children with fetal alcohol spectrum ...
/ fasd, fasd day, Statements

Pippa Rowcliffe selected RCY’s Deputy for Investigations, Monitoring and Corporate Services

B.C.’s Representative for Children and Youth Jennifer Charlesworth is pleased to announce the selection of Pippa Rowcliffe as RCY’s new ...
/ News Releases

Representative’s Statement on National Indigenous Peoples Day

Commemorating National Indigenous Peoples Day on these lands is an opportunity to celebrate the diverse cultures and outstanding contributions of ...
/ Statements
Rep and Deputy walking

Walking Our Spirits Home

Representative Jennifer Charlesworth and Deputy Representative Samantha Cocker are taking part today in Walking Our Spirits Home - a weekend ...
/ Events


My social worker told me I need to live with my auntie, but I don’t want to stay there. Can you help me find another place to live?

One of our advocates can listen to your concerns and assist you with having your voice heard and considered by ...
View Answer

My friend is being abused. What should I do?

You should call the Children's Helpline right away. Call 310-1234 (no area code), or dial 0 from any phone in ...
View Answer

I’m 16. I applied for a youth agreement and I’m not eligible. Can you help me get a youth agreement?

Contact us to learn more about youth agreements and how they work. We can help you figure out why you ...
View Answer

I’m 13 and don’t want to live with the foster parents I’ve been placed with. Can I move to another home?

The Rep can't step in and change a decision that has been made about you, but we can help you ...
View Answer

Videos | VIEW ALL