Recent News | VIEW ALL

A Parent’s Responsibility: Government’s obligation to improve the mental health outcomes of children in care

A new report released today by the Children’s Health Policy Centre at Simon Fraser University and commissioned by the Representative …

Hands, not Hurdles: Helping Children with FASD and their Families

Hands, not Hurdles: Helping Children with FASD and their Families is a condensed and easily digestible version of a more …
Three lit candles

Representative’s statement on toxic drug supply

Since April 2016, when the province first declared it a Public Health Emergency, the devastating effects of the toxic drug …
/ Statements and News Releases

Representative’s Statement on Pope Francis’s Visit to Canada

We at RCY join in support of First Nations, Métis and Inuit peoples calling for the Pope’s words to be …


What does the Rep do?

The Rep and her staff work to make sure young adults who are eligible to access Community Living BC services …
View Answer

What can I expect when I call the Rep? What can you offer me?

You will be connected to a youth and young adult advocate who will listen to your situation and your needs …
View Answer

Do I have to talk to the Representative’s Office by myself? Can someone call for me?

You can have a family member, friend, support worker or someone else you trust with you when you call the …
View Answer

Videos | VIEW ALL