MARCH 24, 2014

If your concern is about your child being abused in foster care, contact your child’s social worker or call the Children’s Helpline. Reports to the Children’s Helpline are forwarded to a Ministry of Children and Family Development Office for assessment and investigation of abuse or neglect. If you have already called the Children’s Helpline and still have concerns, contact us to speak to an advocate who can help you follow up with your concern.