PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS  | MARCH 24, 2014 array(1) { [0]=> object(WP_Term)#14519 (10) { ["term_id"]=> int(87) ["name"]=> string(22) "Parents and Caregivers" ["slug"]=> string(22) "parents-and-caregivers" ["term_group"]=> int(0) ["term_taxonomy_id"]=> int(87) ["taxonomy"]=> string(8) "category" ["description"]=> string(0) "" ["parent"]=> int(85) ["count"]=> int(11) ["filter"]=> string(3) "raw" } }

I am concerned about my children’s safety when they are with their mother. Can you help me ensure their safety?

If you have a concern about your children’s safety, contact the Children’s Helpline at 310-1234, or by dialing 0 and asking for the Children’s Helpline. Reports to the Children’s Helpline are forwarded to a Ministry of Children and Family Development …