MARCH 24, 2017

Ever wonder what to do if you have a friend who needs help? Check out this short video and feel free to contact our advocates at BC’s Office of the Representative for Children and Youth. You can call us, email us or find us online! Whatever works for you. 🙂

BC’s Representative for Children and Youth (RCYBC) is an independent office of the Legislature. That means that we are not the government! RCYBC supports youth in care, young people and their families, and any children and youth who are not in government care but still require assistance in dealing with the government.

Our goals are to help children and youth understand their rights and what to do if their rights are being ignored, to help connect children and youth with government services and programs, and to help children and youth be a part of discussions regarding the care and services they receive. If you feel like you are not being supported in your home or community, please feel free to call us at 1-800-476-3933.

Please subscribe, like, comment and most importantly share this video.

Find us online!
Twitter & Instagram: @RCYBCYOUTH