Recent News | VIEW ALL

four youth

Representative’s statement on International FASD Awareness Day

International FASD Awareness Day is an important time for us to recognize the strengths of children with fetal alcohol spectrum ...
/ fasd, fasd day, Statements

Pippa Rowcliffe selected RCY’s Deputy for Investigations, Monitoring and Corporate Services

B.C.’s Representative for Children and Youth Jennifer Charlesworth is pleased to announce the selection of Pippa Rowcliffe as RCY’s new ...
/ News Releases

Representative’s Statement on National Indigenous Peoples Day

Commemorating National Indigenous Peoples Day on these lands is an opportunity to celebrate the diverse cultures and outstanding contributions of ...
/ Statements
Rep and Deputy walking

Walking Our Spirits Home

Representative Jennifer Charlesworth and Deputy Representative Samantha Cocker are taking part today in Walking Our Spirits Home - a weekend ...
/ Events


My child was abused while in foster care; can I send you some information to investigate how the Ministry dealt with the allegation?

If your concern is about your child being abused in foster care, contact your child’s social worker or call the ...
View Answer

If I want to report a possible instance of abuse or neglect of a child in care, what do I do?

If you feel a child is in danger and requires protection, please call the Children’s Help Line at 310-1234 (or ...
View Answer

I don’t like the dispute resolution consultant in my region; what can I do?

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the dispute resolution process, you have the option of taking your ...
View Answer

Videos | VIEW ALL